Indian River County’s Most Trust Repair Company
Being warm all year around, it is important to have a well working AC unit. Arnold Air Conditioning has been providing professional AC Repair in Sebastian, Vero Beach, and Palm Bay, FL for more than 30 years.
Emergency 24/7 HVAC Service
An Arnold Air Conditioning HVAC Technician will come to your house and do a diagnostic examination of your Air Conditioner. After the diagnostic, we will fix or order the part for the down equipment. Signing up for our Preventative Maintenance Agreement Plan will give you protection for any sudden breakdowns. In case of an emergency, Arnold is available for 24/7 Air Conditioning emergency service.
Air Conditioning Cool Facts:
Repair service for all makes and models such as Daikin, Amana, Carrier, Goodman, Trane and Rheem
- Preventative Maintenance Plans ensure you’re protected
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Certified Technicians
- Annual Routine Checks
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Servicing Indian River County and Southern Brevard County
Repair Verse Replacement
Sometimes that long awaited breakdown happens… is it worth paying that much after the warranty expires?
- What is the age of your A/C equipment?
- If you answered 7+ Years, it may be time to replace
- How long do you place on living in your home?
- What is the estimated cost of repairs you have invested into your current system?
- If over $1,000, you have almost paid for a new system
- Does your air conditioner use environmentally safe refrigerant?
- Do you have any hot or cold spots in your home?
- Has your system been maintained annually?
- Does anyone in your home suffer from allergies?
AC Warranties in Sebastian, Vero Beach, and Palm Bay, FL and the Surrounding Areas
We, at Arnold Air Conditioning, are proud to professionally install only the finest manufactured products in the industry, including Amana, Daikin, Carrier, Goodman, Trane, and Rheem. Your
new air conditioning system is covered under a manufacturer AC Warranties in Sebastian, Vero Beach, and Palm Bay, FL and surrounding areas, for complete coverage details please consult your owner’s manual provided to you at installation. Please note that most AC Warranties and surrounding areas require regular maintenance of your system. Our PMA offers you a comprehensive program to keep your system running at peak performance.
Existing Comfort Systems
If you are not sure if your system is still under warranty and you are experiencing a problem, please contact us.
As your manufacturer’s warranty nears expiration, you can continue coverage on your system with our Preventative Maintenance Plan.
If you answered yes to majority of these questions, or have concerns about your A/C, give us a call today, 772-589-1063, and we will set up an appointment with you and our Comfort Advisers.
Other Guy Can’t Figure it Out? GET A FREE SECOND OPINION
Need A Service Call? Call us today to schedule your appointment!