Are you ready to make some serious Money in a thriving industry? Indian River and Brevard counties most trusted home air conditioning company is looking for professional, mature, energetic, resourceful team members. This position is an IN HOME air conditioning systems sales position. Successful candidates must be goal oriented. Drive, Determination and Desire are the 3D personality traits you will need to succeed. This is a phenomenal opportunity for personal and professional growth. This will be your most rewarding position of your selling career.
No experience required in the HVAC industry. We will provide a company paid training period during which time we will provide education and many different tools needed to be successful in the industry. If you like helping people and enjoy immediate gratification of your efforts then this may be for you!
Responsibilities and Duties Required
- Successful Candidates will be required to perform the following primary functions as well as other secondary functions:
- Pursue company provided sales leads as demanded daily.
- Actively self-generate leads.
- Assemble a creative sales book and incorporate company processes.
- Be a quick learner of products and services related to the home air conditioning industry and the company.
- Work closely with field employees.
- Must be reliable and available.
- Visit your job sites.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND CUSTOMER FOLLOW-UP ARE A MUST!!
- This should NOT be considered a complete list of duties and responsibilities for this position.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Successful candidates should provide current proven sales record.
- Prior sales experience should include large ticket items ranging $6,000 – $15,000+.
- Prior in-home sales experience is beneficial, but not required.
- Be able to pass a criminal and driving background check and pre-employment substance screening. (Yes, we check it.)
- Excellent written and communication skills are required.
- Attention to details and excellent rapport building skills are required.
- Candidates must be able to navigate in attics, other tight spaces, ladders and around construction sites.
- Your first impression may be your only impression.
- These are general guidelines to pre-qualify candidates for an interview. They should not be considered a complete list of duties or responsibilities for this position.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Long and short-term disability.
- Company paid life insurance policy.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Company vehicle and uniforms.
- A friendly and supportive staff devoted to help you succeed.
- Job Type: Commission
- Earnings Potential: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00+ /year
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $80,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year