Installation Technician Helper
We are looking for qualified career minded candidates to grow with us. THIS IS NOT A SEASONAL POSITION. We have been serving Brevard and Indian River Counties since 1972 and need additional team members to help meet customer demand.
Responsibilities and Skills Required
- Be reliable and available. Evening hours are possible.
- Be professional in appearance, attitude and customer care.
- Be a quick learner of our products, services and company.
- Have your own tools or willing to purchase. We have a standard list of required tools.
- Must be able to navigate attics, tight spaces and ladders.
- Play well with others.
- This should Not be considered a complete list of duties and responsibilities for this position.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Be able to pass a criminal and driving background check and pre-employment substance screening. (Yes, we check it!)
- Be EPA Certified or willing to obtain.
- Have a minimum of 1 year current experience working in the HVAC industry or similar field like electrical. Other industries with a high mechanical aptitude requirement will be considered, i.e. auto mechanic.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details and willingness to learn.
- These are general guidelines to pre-qualify candidates for an interview. They should not be considered a complete list of duties or responsibilities for this position.
- Top Base Pay and advancement opportunity.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Uniforms Provided
- Paid Vacation and Holidays Provided
- Paid Training Provided
- Tool Account
- Friendly and supportive staff devoted to help you succeed.
- And So Much More…..
Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
Face mask required upon entry. Interviews will be scheduled. Visitors are not allowed entry without an appointment.