We are looking for qualified career minded candidates to grow with us. THIS IS NOT A SEASONAL POSITION. We have been serving Brevard and Indian River Counties since 1972 and need additional team members to help meet customer demand.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Prepare daily, weekly and monthly schedules for field technicians
· Prepare daily, weekly and monthly work capacities for field technicians
· Prepare daily, weekly and monthly routes to best service customers and meet company goals
· Answer incoming calls and complete outbound calls to customers and technicians to maximize customer satisfaction and exceed their expectations
· Each customer ticket must be evaluated for accuracy to maximize time, efficiency and revenue.
· Coordinate with other departments to assure customer resolution for repairs
· Play well with others.
· This should Not be considered a complete list of duties and responsibilities for this position.
Qualifications and Skills Required
Be professional in appearance, office conduct and communications
Be a quick learner of our products, services and company.
Have a solid understanding of Excel and general computer skills for learning a new software.
Experience in logistics, dispatching and/or HVAC is desirable, but not mandatory.
· Be able to pass a criminal and driving background check and pre-employment substance screening. (Yes, we check it!)
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Attention to details and excellent rapport building skills.
· These are general guidelines to pre-qualify candidates for an interview. They should not be considered a complete list of skills or qualifications for this position.
· Top Base Pay PLUS bonus potential
· Medical, Dental and Vision Health Coverage
· Short and Long Term Disability
· Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
· Paid Vacation and Holidays Provided
· Paid Training Provided
· Friendly and supportive staff devoted to help you succeed.
· And So Much More…..
Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Face mask required upon entry. Interviews will be scheduled. Visitors are not allowed entry without an appointment.